MOST POPULAR GRANITE COLORS
Granite carries natural beauty with the igneous rock formation from lava. This gives the stone a huge variation in color due to varied mineral content, including shimmering flecks and even crystals.
- Steel Grey Granite : With flecks of light grey and great visual appeal, this color with a polished finish is perfect complement to stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and contrast furnishings.
- Black Pearl Granite : Making a bold statement with stunning variations in gold, silver, green, grey and brown – this form of granite offers a great metallic sheen. Moreover, it is available in brushed and polished finishes.
- Caledonia Granite : This variant features beautiful shades of pale grey to deep charcoal grey. Grey being the hot favourite in interior designing, this colour makes it easier to coordinate other elements in the decor.
- Premium Black Granite : With an elegance of solid and glossy black natural stone, this colour is extremely versatile. With different finishes, this granite is matchless.
- New Venetian Gold : Perfect for neutral decor and lightings, this colour would never go out of trend. This variant includes shades of beige and gold, along with red, brown and grey highlights. There is no other color which can lift up the mood of the decor with a cheerful glow.